Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:25:31 +0100
From:      Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netscape dies - core dump - Floating point exception

Hi,

** Netscape is like that. Live with it.
** Well, try turning off java and javascript -- that helps.

Very true indeed.  This stops it coring/bus erroring all the time.

** There's supposed to be a beta release of Netscape 6 (based on Mozilla)
** on April 5, I dont know what platforms the beta will cover but
** hopefully there's some improvement in stability. Even the "unstable"
** versions of many programs (like Gimp) don't crash like Netscape
** does.

Very true again, but I think Netscape 6/Mozilla is going to be as crap as
it ever was.  You can visually inform all the cacky coders using a message
display in the main office at the following URL (if it still works :-)

http://www.weissman.org/sign/

Chris.