Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:58:13 -0700
From:      Shill <fake@verizon.net>
To:        holger@eit.uni-kl.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: avifile-0.53.5

Hi,

I did "make deinstall-depends" for avifile and it removed libpng and
libjpeg. X refused to run after that. If X depends on these
libraries, shouldn't "make deinstall-depends" leave them alone?

I had the latest version of the ports skeleton as I cvsup'ed the
same day. I'm running 4.2-RELEASE and I installed X at the same time
I installed the whole system (I don't know if this is relevant).

Shill