Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:45:07 +0500
From:      "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ctl.conf includes

Hi,

any chance we will get the "include" directive for ctl.conf ? Because,
for instance, I'm using bunch of custom APIs on top of iSCSI/zfs and the
inability to split the ctl.conf to a set of different one-for-a-target
config files complicates lot of things. I understand clearly that this
is only my problem, bit I'm writing this in case of someone's needs this
too, so may be I'm not alone asking for ctl.conf includes. I am aware
that ctladm allows many thing, including creating and deleting targets
on the fly, but the problem is in saving this configuration in the
consistent state.

Thanks.

Eugene.