Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:17:09 +0000
From:      "Michael Heitmeier" <mheitmeier@hotmail.com>
To:        chris@sigd.net, msergeant@snsonline.net
Cc:        ale@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: mysql-serv

Hi,

mea culpa, you're right.

I finally got back to fixing this and of course that was it... although in
my feeble defense reading UPDATING would not have helped me.

I was thinking that /etc/rc.conf is only read at system startup and would
therefore not have thought that this is relevant after a non-boot start of
MySQL, and that 'see the script for details' is very cryptic as I still
don't know what that file is and where I should have looked for the exact
entries to /etc/rc.conf

Thanks for your help,

Michael