Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 19:09:10 GMT
From:      Steve Ames <steve@cioeserv.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   uucp dilemma?

I've been running a freebsd system using uucp for a long time now (better than
a year). I just put a new system under the old configuration and now its broke.
*sigh*.

Main differences:

OLD		NEW
486dx66		Pentium 90
16450 UART	16550a UART
24M of RAM	32M of RAM

'bout sums it up. Otherwise no real differences at all.

What it does now is that outgoing UUCP seems to work fine. Incoming UUCP gets
a lot of errrors and aborts. Let me clarify that a bit... by outgoing I mean
that I dial out and deliver or pickup the packets... incoming means they call
in to send or receive packets. Pretty wierd, but thats what seems to be happeing.

I logged in normally and transferred some files with kermit without incident.
I am thouroghly confused... (and dont' know how to spell either).

					-Sterve