Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:06:16 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@freebie.dcfinc.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        chad@dcfinc.com, tom@uniserve.com, gribnif@inconnect.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Next release

> > >   2.2.5 will be released in 2 days.  Jordon has been posting regular
> > > updates, so I'm not why you missed them.
> >
> > And how much later should we expect our Walnut Creek subscriptions
> > to deliver?
>
> That depends largely on the replicator, over whom we've next to no
> control.  I'm certainly hoping CDs will be back and shipping by
> the 2nd week of November.

Just out of curiosity, who is responsible for the duplicating and
artwork?  Does FreeBSD give a master to a duplicator, and then sell the
completed product to Walnut Creek?  Or does Walnut Creek get the master?

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL22)              Brother, can you paradigm?
602-953-1392  chad@dcfinc.com  chad@anasazi.com  crl22@aol.com