Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2018 17:40:35 +0100
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
Subject:   HOWTO automatically follow PHP default versions switches?

Hi,

I am using poudriere for compiling ports, and I do have the following =
setting in my corresponding make.conf:

	DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=3Dphp=3D72

In addition I do have two local meta-ports with PHP definitions =
installed in order to provide PHP and PHP depending ports in service =
jails:
=09
	PORTNAME=3D	local-www
	CATEGORIES=3D	local
	[snip]
	RUN_DEPENDS+=3D	=
roundcube-php72>0:${PORTSDIR}/mail/roundcube@php72
	RUN_DEPENDS+=3D	=
roundcube-sieverules-php72>0:${PORTSDIR}/mail/roundcube-sieverules@php72

	and

	PORTNAME=3D	local-www2
	CATEGORIES=3D	local
	[snip]
	RUN_DEPENDS+=3D	=
php72-extensions>0:${PORTSDIR}/lang/php72-extensions

Question: Is there a way to automatically follow default version =
switches of PHP without having to touch those definitions above?

I cannot find something like meta-ports of lang/php-default and =
land/php-extensions-default, thus I do believe that it cannot be done. =
Correct?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Michael