Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:19:50 +1100
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        chad@dcfinc.com, Ferdinand Goldmann <ferdl@atommuell.oeh.uni-linz.ac.at>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ordering 3.1 - The Saga begins

On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 04:40:43PM -0700, Chad R. Larson wrote:
> > Last Saturday, we sent a fax to Walnut Creek, containing a description
> > of the problem and the content of the e-mail my friend received from
> > www.freebsdmall.com in response to the order.  The fax is still
> > un-answered as well.
>
> This is contrary to my experience.  Walnut Creek has been =very=
> responsive.  To e-mail, phone calls, whatever.  And shipping for items
> that are in stock has been prompt as well.

neither the original poster nor (now) i challange the veracity of
the experience of those that do get a quick turnaround. but, we
who do not get as good a service also need to be heard and then
walnut creek might actually do something to address the very
real probelms that they do have.

on teh very few ocassions that i have had problems i broght
them to jordans attetion and it was fixed very quickly, but off
all teh email i have ever sent to orders or support at
cdrom.com i have yet to get a responce .. i started with
freebsd at the v2.0.5-release cd set.

regards

jonathan