Date:      Thu, 26 May 2011 17:24:24 +0400
From:      COMPUTRON <deals@computronestore.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   COMPUTRON Weekly Bonanza Deals

   = Weekly Deals [DEL: :DEL] = <= /span>

    [1] [notebookplu=]
   [2][franchi=]

   [3][Computron_Deals_26M=]

   [4][Computron_Deals_26M=]

   [5][Computron_Deals_26M=]

   [6][Computron_Deals_26M=]

   [7][Computron_Deals_26M=]

   [8][Computron_Deals_26M=]
   [9][www.notebookplus.ne=]   [10][=]    [11] [twitter.jp=]   [12][FB.=]
     [13][2=]   [14][imag=] =   =

   [15]= FR= ANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE

   To ensure rece= iving emails from COMPUTRON; add/save [16]<= span
   style=3D"color: #000000;">khatun@eim.ae to your contact = list.

   YOUR O= NE STOP DISTRIBUTOR
   C= OMPUTRON DISTRIBUTION FZE.
   [17]www.computronestore= .com
   Warehouse/Office # TD 01,
   Jebel Ali Duty Free Zone
   Dubai, UAE.

   If not receiving co= ntact : [18]p= c@eim.ae
   VISIT: [19]http://www.computronestore.= com for DEALS !
   For latest DEALS LISTING contact our = Sales Department.
   HEWLETT PACKARD/ 3COM/ DELL/ INTEL/ EPSON/ ACER/ MICRO= SOFT/ CANON/
   CREATIVE/ TOSHIBA/ APC/ IBM/LENOVO/ US ROBOTICS/ TARGUS/= VIE= WSONIC/
   SONY/ GARMIN/BENQ/ CISCO ------- and lots MORE !!!= For further
   details please send your enquiries to: [20]d= ealers@emirates.net.ae
   or contact via [21]www= .computronestore.com
   If you have any Complaints/Sugg= estions contact :
   [22]customerservice@computron-me.com= * FOR EXPORT ONLY, NOT FOR SALE
   IN U.A.E.
   All Prices= in U.S. Dollars, Ex-Works, Jebel Ali Duty Free Zone.
   Prices and avai= lability subject to change without notice.
   All products Not for Sale in North Korea, Iran, Libya= , Syria, Sudan
   & Cuba. This message is intended for dealer and resellers only. If
   you= have somehow gotten on this list in error, or for any other
   reason w= ould like to be deleted, please reply with " DELETE ". This
   message i= s being sent to you in acceptance as per bills issued with
   the Federa= l Legislation for commercial E-mail (U.S.A).
   All the contents, spec= ifications, images, illustrations and drawings
   within this advertisem= ent ("Information") are provided purely for
   viewing purpose only. We = (Computron) make no representations or
   warranties therein nor do we a= ccept any responsibility or liability
   whatsoever with regard to the u= se of such information. For expo= rt
   only, not for sale in UAE. All logos, trademarks, names, copyrigh= ts
   and other rights belongs to their respective owners. We are not r=
   esponsible for any misuse of the trademarks / logos and contents pro=
   vided.
   The information contained in this communication is intended = solely
   for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is ad= dressed and
   others authorized to receive it. It may contain confiden= tial or
   legally privileged information.. If you are not the intended=
   recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, dis=
   tribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this i=
   nformation is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have r=
   eceived this communication in error, please notify us immediately by=
   responding to this email and then delete it from your system. =
   COMPUTRON is neither liable for the proper and complete trans= mission
   of the information contained in this communication nor for a= ny delay
   in its receipt.
      [23]Unsubscribe<= /span> = 3D"." = =