Date:      Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:54:19 -0500
From:      "Adam McLaurin" <freebsd@irotas.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        chrism@autobleep.com
Subject:   Re: What to buy?

Hi Chris,

If you're at all interested in buying a laptop pre-loaded with FreeBSD,
I've found 2 companies in the US that are willing to do it.

http://www.storeanywhere.com/
http://www.nextcomputing.com/

I think both of them would be happy to customize the system to your
liking (you mentioned you needed low-end; they could probably
accomodate).

I have myself considered purchasing a laptop from them later in the
year.

Note that NextCom's website doesn't explicitly mention FreeBSD, but I've
spoken to their reps and they say they've done it before and would be
happy to do it again.

Thanks,
Adam