Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 20:00:24 +0200
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP - fxp now requires miibus

On Tue, 15-May-2001 at 13:08:17 -0400, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> At 07:11 PM 5/15/01 +0200, Andre Albsmeier wrote:
> >Hmm, I have problems with a mchine that contains both: a 100MBit
> >and a 10 Mbit card. The 100MBit card works but the 10MBit doesn't.
> >Here is the dmesg with the new driver:
>
> 1) Try the latest cvsup from last night

Already done.

> 2) Check and make sure you dont have "Plug and Play OS=Y" in your BIOS

Is (and has always been) disabled.

> 3) If you are adding and removing cards from your box, some motherboards
> need a "Reset PCI Config=y" on the reboot.

I didn't change any cards :-)

It seems to be a small bug in the driver... I have made it working
with a small patch but I still don't want to post it here since it
might be completely wrong... Jonathan has already sent me another
patch and I will try this next.

Thanks for the quick reply,

	-Andre

--
Unix is very userfriendly. It's just picky who its friends are.