Date:      08 Jun 2002 17:24:26 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME2:  lost gnomepanel, .gnomerc-errors: FAMOpen failed

Hi!

from time to time my gnome-panel(s) dissappears. but the process
still runs. if i kill them a message tells me that i have no
panel configured and a new and empty menu-panel will be created.

only for information:
in ~/gnomerc-errors i've found following messages:
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
i've started the already with some KDE-programs i'm using
installed fam-port and turned on portmap in rc.conf beause
fam fails if portmap doesn't run.

franz.

--
WEBONAUT.com