Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:13:28 +0700 (ICT)
From:      Olivier Nicole <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        brett@lariat.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CF Ethernet for FreeBSD?

Hi,

> So, I'm interested in finding out if anyone knows of an Ethernet
> interface which will plug into the CF socket and has drivers for
> FreeBSD. Please let me know; any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Not to mentione FreeBSD drivers, but only finding an Ethernet
interface that plugs into a CF sockets seems very chalenging: you
don't really send/receive the same information to memory and to
network interface; CF can address GB of data, while the network card
has a few KB at best; etc.

Good luck,

Olivier