Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:14:19 +0100
From:      Oliver Leitner <Shadow333@gmx.at>
To:        Chad Morland <cmorland@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /tmp on same partition as /

well, its ok to have /tmp on the same partition as /, as long as other
security measurements work, for example a tripwire setup and logging user
actions of any kind, also having an overview over the logs.

as long as these work, and you take care whats going on on the box, it does
not really matter where /tmp resides.