Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:26:42 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: laptop platform

Guilhem Ensuque writes:
    What laptop system would you recommend (or NOT recommend) for
    running FreeBSD with WaveLAN PCMCIA cards and multimedia add-ons
    (camera and souncard) ??

WaveLAN should be no big deal (other than that you will have to use PAO
to get the driver).  I don't know about attaching a camera, but I know
someone who does, so I will forward him your message.

Presumably, if you are going to be tromping around with a WaveLAN, you
will want something lightweight.  I would think those low-price IBM
Thinkpads that someone was talking about on -mobile about a month ago
would be an excellent choice.