Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:54:20 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        rivers@dignus.com (Thomas David Rivers)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: AHA 1542 and 3.0-RELEASE?

#define quoting(Thomas David Rivers)
// It seems my AHA 1542 no longer works with 3.0-RELEASE; with the
// distributed kernel or a rebuilt one...
//
// I seem to recall someone mentioning this, and that it was some kind
// of config issue - or something simple.

What's your card I/O address ?

It did not work with 0x??4 addresses.  IIRC, this has been fixed
recently.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro