Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:24:13 -0800
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to build mozilla w/psm

I haven't made a patch to do all of this, but I thought I'd follow up on
my last posting with more of a complete how-to:

0. cd /usr/ports && make update
1. cd /usr/ports/www/mozilla && make configure

2. cd work/mozilla/security/coreconf && cp FreeBSD2.mk FreeBSD4.2.mk

3. cd security/psm/server. Edit Makefile and find the bit that talks
about using -lstdc++ on Linux and -lC elsewhere. Change Linux to FreeBSD

4. In the port Makefile, add MAKE_ARGS=BUILD_MODULES=psm

5. edit servutil.c. Look in SSM_OpenPort(). Find the calls to
PR_InitializeNetAddr() and PR_Bind() and #if 0 them out (or fix the bug).

6. make the port.

One issue is that there are more files in the psm build than not, so the
plist will have to be fixed at some point.