Date:      Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:54:23 -0800
From:      Devin Teske <devin.teske@fisglobal.com>
To:        "'Da Rock'" <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 9.0 install and journaling

We're seeing in 8.1-RELEASE that "nodev" is an invalid option for NFS mounts
that causes your system to boot into single-user mode. Is this still the case in
9.0-RC2/3 or has the option been re-added? "nodev" was a valid option in
4.11-RELEASE, not sure why it was removed (and/or made invalid).
--
Devin