Date:      Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:44:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wouter Van Hemel <wvhemel@vub.ac.be>
To:        vrichomme <vrichomme@ipricot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why ??

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, vrichomme wrote:

> I just wanted to know why the Freebsd documentation is so bad.
> Every time i need to know something I have to go to the Netbsd homepage.
> If you want a piece of advice, just copy the netbsd manual and adapt it.

Seems like you already made up your mind and want netbsd. If not, would
you mind giving a better description of what kind of documentation you
think is missing and you'd like us to write? After all, only then we
unworthy and pitiful creatures might have a chance to rise to the occasion
and do something useful maybe once in our sad, sad lives.

Seriously, send in what bugs you, and it just might get fixed.

// wouter