Date:      Thu, 26 May 2016 11:20:56 +0100
From:      Vincent Hoffman-Kazlauskas <vince@unsane.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: command line utility for mrsas raid?

On 24/05/2016 22:25, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> On 24/05/2016 22:07, Dan Lists wrote:
>> I have a Dell with a Perc H730p raid card running FreeBSD 10.3.  I am using
>> the mrsas driver and it works great.
>>
>> Is there a command line utility for managing the RAID similar to mfiutil
>> for mfi deveices?
>
> MegaCli -- it's pretty horrible, but it should do what you want.
>
> 	Matthew

I had a look recently for the latest version of this from LSI (now
avago) and they seem to have moved to a new util called storcli which is
more reminiscent of tw_cli so a little more friendly.
Wont promise its supported for Perc H730p and I'm unsure what chipset
that uses but worth a quick download.
http://docs.avagotech.com/docs-and-downloads/docs-and-downloads/raid-controllers/raid-controllers-common-files/1.19.04_StorCLI.zip

In theory I may try and submit a port, but if anyone beats me to it
thats no bad thing.

Vince