Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 04:36:04 +0200
From:      Barry Irwin <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RADIUS Accounting with SQUID

I have a little app I wrote a while back that implements a quota system for
squid.  Provides progressive slowdowns as various quota levels are reached,
with the option of denying access once a pre-determined cap is reached.

Small and simple, uses perl and mysql.  If anyone thinks this fits the bill,
let me know and I'll dust the source off

Barry