Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 03:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   new category: astro

Folks,

What about a new category "astro" for astronomy/astrology/anything
that has to do with stars and moons?  We have some stuff scatterred
around but most of them are in x11 (probably because I put xphoon and
xearth there) when they really aren't X system utilities....

The ones that would move are:

misc/astrolog
x11/stars
x11/sunclock
x11/xearth
x11/xphoon

I know that's not a lot but I'm sure it will be expanding over time
(and having *four* ports move out of the over-crowded x11/
subdirectory ought to be the good thing...).

Satoshi