Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:12:59 +0200
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent editors/openoffice.org-2, fails in patch

--------------enigF82477DF5A91A29C638B889E

Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
>>> Can you show me the shell/source/unix/sysshell/systemshell.cxx file?
>> http://opsec.eu/src/systemshell.cxx
>=20
> Uh, oh. Thanks for the slap on my head. I think I found the reason:
>=20
> Some patch file I put into files/ to fix the hang problem of 2.3.1.
>=20
> I'll restart the make now and hope that it suceeds. Stay tuned.
>=20

Yes, #ifdef GTK_IS_BROKEN means you have applied a different version of=20
a patch fixing the same thing before. That's why my patch didn't apply.

Starting with current port will make it better.

Another thing: "WITH_DEBUG" build will not work without some additional=20
patches I still have in the queue.

--Marcin