Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:26:00 -0500
From:      T Kellers <kellers@njit.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   unselectable configure options when portupgrading php4

I noticed this after a January 26 build of 5.2-current (adding in the
SCHED_ULE option in the kernel)

When I portupgrade a port that has a config menu (like php4), I can't select
any options, TAB to OK or Cancel, ^C out of the menu or send any keyboard
output when sshing into the box.  If I go to /usr/ports/lang/php4 and do a
make, all the selectable items (and every keyboard command) works.

This happened before and after I portupgraded portupgrade to the latest
version.  I haven't been on the console yet to see if this is just a remote
access problem, but I doubt it is.

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT