Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:37:00 -0400
From:      Bill G <billg@cyberwar.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Serial Console Wierdness

Followup to my original post, and to the replies.

I am now using kermit -- which works great (better than having to reconnect
with cu all the time).

I was able to get rid of the garbage (anytime output scrolled past the end
of the screen[24 lines]), by using a different terminal program.  I was
using plain old xterm, I fired up Eterm - and it works without a hitch.

Also, I did re-compile and am now successfully connecting at 115200.

Bill