Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 16:16:39 +0530
From:      Kulamani Sethi <kulamani.sethi@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Cc:        bycn82@dragonflybsd.org, Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Network goes down when installing ipfw

Yes Lan, you absolutely right...! I talked about ipfw+dummynet (i.c: ipfw3)
for windows machine only.

Today i able to fix my problem regarding "*network goes down after
installing ipfw+dummynet".*

Problem was,* ipfw.sys* (windows driver file) file didn't signed properly
by Microsoft code signing tool *signTool.exe*.

Thanks to all to be part of our overall discussion to fix it. This is the
way how we learn new things.