Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 2013 00:07:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Poudriere: Null-mount existing /usr/src folder for "kernel sources"

May I put this in as a feature request then? Something like:
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/jails/<jailname>/src
Insert folder-path to already existing source files on the system for each
build environment into this file. We probably can't use poudriere.conf
because we may have more than one src pool from different versions. The
folder-path will get null-mounted to build jails when poudriere is started
(just like /var/db/ports).

Regards.

-----
FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS