Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:33:44 -0800
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ARMv6 -- pkg repo build

--=-9k8agoD5S2kwbpmYSgem

On Thu, 2014-11-20 at 17:19 -0800, John-Mark Gurney wrote:
> Sean Bruno wrote this message on Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 16:52 -0800:
> > http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=3D11armv6-11armv6&bu=
ild=3D2014-11-21_00h06m29s
> >=20
> > I'm making an attempt at ARMv6 packages this week.  If you see
> > ports that you know how to fix fail (e.g. bmake or deforas-libsystem)
> > file a bugzilla ticket with your proposed fixes and I'll drive them int=
> > the tree.
> >=20
> > Once this build is done, an ARMv6 package repo will be available on
> > this server for alpha testing while we figure out some mechanical bits
> > to the qemu-emulation I'm using.
>=20
> re: cuse4bsd failing:
>=20
> a) not sure why cuse4bsd is being built as a port, since it's been
> integrated into HEAD as cuse..
>=20

Ah, that is odd.  I wonder if we've resolved all the dependencies to
make ports depend on the base system component?

> b) this looks like a mismatch w/ headers, trying to use machine local
> headers instead of arm's...
>=20

Odd, this is being done in a jail, even with all my hackery, this
shouldn't be possible.  However, if the build of the arm jail is copying
the wrong headers into it in the first place, that's different.

sean

--=-9k8agoD5S2kwbpmYSgem

--=-9k8agoD5S2kwbpmYSgem--