Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:22:31 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Fate of /usr/share/doc/smm/10.named

On 2002-06-30 23:44 +0000, Doug Barton wrote:
> To fix the build, I removed 10.named from the smm/Makefile temporarily.
> I'd like to permanently remove it, since IMO it's no longer pertinent.
> Opinions?

There are other documents in /usr/share/doc/smm that are kept there
only for their historical value, since they no longer describe what is
done today.  One example, that I could find by looking at the ascii
output I keep in my /usr/share/doc, is 01.setup/paper.ascii.gz.  Is it
really necessary to remove 10.named?

- Giorgos