Date:      Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:14:12 -0800
From:      Jay Chandler <chandler.lists@chapman.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failure on Mailscanner Dependency (p5-Mail-ClamAV)

Error on freshly built box, as a MailScanner dependency.

I'm not much of a coder-- I have a number of these boxes running
perfectly.  Not sure if something changed or not, but this happens on
mailscanner install.

Any advice would be appreciated.

*** Error code 1

Stop in
/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/work/Mail-ClamAV-0.17/_Inline/build/Mail/
ClamAV.

A problem was encountered while attempting to compile and install your
Inline
C code. The command that failed was:
  make

The build directory was:
/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/work/Mail-ClamAV-0.17/_Inline/build/Mail/ClamAV

To debug the problem, cd to the build directory, and inspect the output
files.

 at
/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/work/Mail-ClamAV-0.17/blib/lib/Mail/ClamAV.pm
line 190
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/work/Mail-Cl
amAV-0.17/blib/lib/Mail/ClamAV.pm line 534.
Compilation failed in require.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
*** Error code 22

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV/work/Mail-ClamAV-0.17.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-ClamAV.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/mailscanner.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University