Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 20:40:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Installation Guide Project [Was: Re: FreeBSD Adovcacy]

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Darren Pilgrim wrote:

> I think Don Wilde said it best when he said the "handbook tries to go
> too many places."

Regardless. The handbook is the most concise, free documentation the
project has and it should be updated, not replaced.

I'll gladly review (and commit) patches for clarification on anything, but
duplicating the effort that has gone into it is silly and pointless.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -