Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2008 03:31:52 -0000
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux compat 2.6.16 reports time incorrect?

Hello folks,

I have updated RELENG_7 recently, and switched to 2.6.26 and f8 at the
same time. I am not sure which I am supposed to blame on. :-) Anyway, now
my linux-opera M2 (mail) client reports time incorrect. So I have checked
with date(1) and it does indeed report different.

----------------------------------
# /bin/date
Mon Oct 20 22:28:35 CDT 2008
# /compat/linux/bin/date
Tue Oct 21 03:28:38 UTC 2008

I do not remember for have to configure the date correct for Linux 2.4
stuff before I update RELENG_7 and switched to newer 2.6.16 stuff. I am
wondering if I have to do that now for configure time or it's not normal?

BTW: Please add me in CC, thanks!

Cheers,
Mezz

--