Date:      Fri, 30 May 2014 00:35:02 +0100
From:      Martin Kristensen <martin@mk-metrics.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jean-S=E9bastien_P=E9dron?= <jean-sebastien.pedron@dumbbell.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APU 5757m ARUBA chipid=0x990b no /dev/dri

Beautiful work. The patch works when starting Xorg using starts from the =
command line.

I am running 11-CURRENT (r266851) and the patch works with startx. =
However even though I am using vt loading the radeon and radeonkms from =
the command line causes a freeze as does switching to a virtual terminal =
with Xorg running (ctrl+alt+f2). Is this expected behaviour?

Any files you with output from? Also is there any benefit from running =
this against the development branch?

Thanks,
Martin