Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:30:09 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A breath of fresh air..

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 09:03:51PM -0500 I heard the voice of
James Howard, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Mike Meyer wrote:
>
> > Actually, you should either use sand - as that's made of silicon - or
> > physicists, depending on how close silicon is to whatever your heart
> > desires.
>
> You're a lot father along than I am.  I am creating my own solar system :)

Jeez, where do you people find the time to get this stuff done?

I'm still working on some sort of property to bring stuff together...
I've heard that someone developed something called 'gravity' for it, but
I want something I can patent and make money off of later...

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    fullermd@over-yonder.net
Unix Systems Administrator      |    fullermd@futuresouth.com