Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:14:43 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kernel problems..

hello. I just cvsuped(-current) and did a make buildworld and a make
install world. then i went to build my kernel, but when it went to the

psm.o(text +234)bleh.. bleh..bleh..

or something like that. you know, those errors you get when you're
missing a library. So anyway, i was wondering, has anyone else ever
gotten those? or at least know how to fix it? any help is appriciated.
thanks.

Scott