Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:16:32 -0500
From:      "Paul Horechuk" <phorechuk@docucom.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Creative Labs 3D Anihilator Pro

This board uses a GeForce 256 chipset with 32MB RAM. Any idea about which
chipset I can configure this board for, other than generic VGA? The X-Window
Server configuration runs fine if I don't specify any particular card to
use. Once in it and a select a card, it tries to initialize the server and
fails. The best I've managed is what appears to be a 320x200 screen with
huge buttons and menu bars (KDE). I have about 3 usable lines of text, after
guessing which menu option is the kterminal!
This is with v3.4 CD