Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:24:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell PowerEdge 2600 and PERC4/Di

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Andrew Tulloch wrote:
> Does anyone know if the PERC4/Di as found in the PE 2600 is supported on
> FreeBSD 4.7-REL or -STABLE, I assume it would come under the aac driver like
> the other Di PERC devices, but I can't find any mention of it anywhere.

mike@eng{mike}$ grep PERC /var/run/dmesg.boot
aac0: <Dell PERC 3/Di> mem 0xf0000000-0xf7ffffff irq 11 at device 8.1 on
pci1

It works great.  A list of supported RAID controllers is also here,

http://people.freebsd.org/~msmith/RAID/index.html#adaptec

(Thanks Mr. SCSI.)

--
Mike Hoskins		This message is RFC 1855 compliant,
mike@adept.org		www.adept.org/pub/rfcs/rfc1855.html