Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:58:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        jon@caamora.com.au (jonathan michaels)
Cc:        kline@tera.com, Networks.Manager@rncm.ac.uk, rivers@dignus.com, k4n@hotmail.com, roelof@nisser.com, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD webdesign

According to jonathan michaels:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 10:17:38AM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 04:04:05PM +0100, Peter McGarvey wrote:
>
> > 	Has anybody on the list found any websites with presentation
> > 	information?
>
> yes, sorry, i don't have the information .. but, if you do a web
> search on the topic of "colour blind(ness)" some fairly
> relevent infromation can be gotten, most of it reasonably
> accurate and up to date .. a web first.

	Color-blindness is one consideration; as are font sizes and
	the entire issue of what widgetLabels or popups look best
	in which dimensions.

	I'll probably stick with a bold black typeface, and lighten
	the grey.  Eventually, giving users their choice is the best
	solution.

	gary

--
Gary Kline	Tera Computer Company