Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:29:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        vincentkihumba@lycos.com (vincent kihumba)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MUSIC SERVER.

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I am a university student and i wanted to know from you that is it possible to store music in a server? To be more precise, Is it possible that  you have a server that is only desighned for storage of music only?

You can do pretty much anything you want with your own server.
You may need to read some manuals and other documentation to
find out how to do it the way that you want.    Also, be careful
about legal problems of letting people download copyrighted materials.
You could get in to more trouble than you expected.

////jerry