Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:29:11 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Houston Jones <jonesandbonner@worldnet.att.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: gnomeprint-0.34

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 10:09:08PM -0400, Houston Jones wrote:
>this is listed ad do not exist also ImageMagick
>for the 4.5 realease is incomplete as an error say earily end of file

Since we've released 4.6 and are working our way to 4.7, bug reports on
the 4.5 release packaging really aren't helpful to us anymore.  In fact,
since 4.6 has been released, reports on the 4.6 packaging probably
aren't useful anymore, either.

Thanks anyway; if you want to make a difference with packaging issues,
the best thing you can do is test the -RC[1234..] releases we make
available from ftp before we do the release itself. It only helps if we
can fix it before the masters go out to the guys who sell boxes of
CDROMs. 8=)
--
AlanE