Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 14:30:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Clay D. Hopperdietzel" <hoppy@appsmiths.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   varargs.h / stdargs.h trouble

It seems that varargs.h and stdargs.h in the distribution do not permit
vararg handling for anything smaller than an int.  The macros simply call
abort, which is not the desired behavior.

For now, I scarfed the ones that came with the gcc-2.6.2, and they work, but
I'm wonding if some repair is needed to the ones in /usr/include/sys.

Anybody know anything about this?

Clay D. Hopperdietzel 					    hoppy@appsmiths.com
AppSmiths, Inc.                         Voice (713) 578-0154 Fax (713) 578-6182
15915 Katy Fwy, Suite 470                        Where do *I* Want to Go Today?
Houston, Texas  77094                                                  FreeBSD!