Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:01:18 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Running FreeBsd on 2 Processors

Hello all.

I have a Double Pentium III 350 Mhz machine wher I installed FreeBsd 3.1
It runs very fast and without problems. But I wanted to Re-Compile the
Kernel so I could incresase the Number of Users parameter and activate the
part so the 2 processors are used by the OS.
Almost at the end of the compile I received this message:

In file included from ../../isofs/cd9660/cd9660_bmap.c:43:
../sys/sys/vnode.h:457 vnode_if.h NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
Error Code 1
STOP

and the new kernel is not processed at all.
I Reinstalled all the source code from the CD's and started again with same
results.

Any of you heard of this problem.? Or had a similar experience?
Any suggestions?

The Cd's are original and we have them since 2 months ago when we ordered
them but we didn't opened them until the machine will be with us.
By the way. The machine was running for 3 weeks with NT without problems as
part of the test we are doing to the motherboard , memory, etc.

Thanks in advance,

JB