Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:14:40 -0700
From:      Alisha Wilson <alisha.wilson@weboptimizes.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Step-by-Step Guides on Improving Your website ranking

Hello freebsd.org Team,

*Get your website on Google=E2=80=99s Front Page search: *We would like to =
have a
discussion with you regarding the web promotion strategy for your website.
We wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the online presence of your
website, via, a strategically planned web promotion campaign. In today=E2=
=80=99s
online era, you should be focusing on the new revolutionary ways of
generating traffic.

We were curious to know if you were aware that are a few issues bugging
your website. Sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of
your website.

Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost
stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.

Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the
major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.

Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking.

Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine
visibility.

Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is
affecting your marketing strategy and goals

Your presence in social media platform (*Facebook, Twitter, etc.*) is
minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral
clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We
have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to
improve your website's performance. We could send you more details
regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share =E2=80=9C*=
PRE SEO
REPORT=E2=80=9D* or =E2=80=9C*WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT* for *FREE=E2=80=9D*.

*Kindly revert back if you are interested, then we can send you more detail
about package which will improve your sales & website ranking too. *Hope to
get early response.

Best Regards,

*Alisha Wilson | Senior Sales Advisor *

*PS1:* Please answer to our email with *=E2=80=9CInterested*=E2=80=9D or *=
=E2=80=9CNot Interested*=E2=80=9D
so that we will know the status of your inquiry and act accordingly. If you
are interested then I will send more details on our *=E2=80=9Ccorporate ide=
ntity=E2=80=9D,
=E2=80=9Ccompany profile=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cwhy you should choose us?=E2=80=
=9D, =E2=80=9CPrice list=E2=80=9D, =E2=80=9Cmoney back
guarantee=E2=80=9D*.

*PS2:* I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5
and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone,
tablets, desktop etc.

[image: beacon]