Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:17:20 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WorkMan crashes?!

Hi all

I am running FreeBSD 2.2 and I've found that occasionally when I use
WorkMan to listen to CD's it will cause the machine to lock up (at least X
does) and I can't do a "ps" or anything to see what's going on, nor do I
seem to get any error messages about it anywhere.  Once the machine locks
up it sits there and then reboots itself.  It doesn't do this all that
often but it is annoying.  My CD-ROM is a 6x SCSI player.  Anyone got any
ideas on what's happening or what I should look for?

Brett Taylor 		brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

You can live your life completely,
that true path you're here to find
or stay scared
leave your destiny behind.
It's right now -
here's the turning point in time. - David Wilcox