Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:14:46 +0100
From:      Friedemann Becker <Friedemann.Becker@web.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   the new send-pr web interface

hello,

I sent a new bugreport via the web interface and noticed two things I
wondered about:

  - in the multiline forms it seems like there would be linebreaking
when typing in the report, but on the website it shows as one long line.
It's not very nice when you have to scroll around for every line longer
than your screen width.

  - it seems to me that the bugreport isn't sent to freebsd-bugs
automatically, although it may be that it could show up in a day or two.
but since yesterday the bugreport is on the website, while freebsd-bugs
didn't get a message. sending a message is important IMHO, because too
many bugreports are unnoticed for a long time, even though there are
sent to the mailing list.

both points could also be mistakes by me ;)

Friedemann