Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:15:19 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "."@babolo.ru
To:        Josh Brooks <user@mail.econolodgetulsa.com>
Cc:        Jess Kitchen <jk@burstfire.net>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is my next step as a script kiddie ? (DDoS)

IMHO it is almoust impossible to touch
properly configured router without
open services on it.

I have a great experience of wars with above
3000 users of my nets over ethernet.

Every my lose was for hardware error
of switch or ethernet port
or configuration error.

Optimize ipfw for speed, do not
use it for count - and only
mistakes lead to crash.

It seems your router is powerful enough for
your circumstances

Servers are another thing however... :-((