Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:46:01 -0000
From:      "Steve Hodgson" <steve@acidy.com>
To:        "'James Crouse'" <kg4wjz@bigjames.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: w3mir-1.0.10

owner-freebsd-ports@freebsd.org wrote:
> I know your really not the person to ask about a question on
> the use of the software but the person listed on the w3mir
> webpage's  e-mail address is invalid.  My question is when I
> use w3mir on the commandline #w3mir http://somesite.com all
> the downloaded content gets put into my root filesystem /
> have i missed something in the manpages to specify a path or
> is this normal operation any suggestions or comments would be
> appreciated Thanks James Crouse

Not that this particularly answers your question but judging by the age of
the webpage, and this comment at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=206103 it appears it may
not be in your interest to invest time in getting w3mir to work. Perhaps
pavuk (metioned above and in /usr/ports/ftp/pavuk) or wget
(/usr/ports/ftp/wget) might be better alternatives?

Steve