Date:      Sun, 2 Jun 1996 16:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: squid 1.0 beta9 internet object cache.

 * I think I've got a port of squid working. It's in
 * /pub/FreeBSD/incoming/squidport.tar.gz

Thanks, but I already have a submission of squid-1.0b7 from Andrew
Stesin that I was testing.  I folded in the checksum and master site
list from your port to upgrade it to 1.0b9.  It will be imported
shortly.

 * Since squid's being developed rapidly, I'll need to post a new port
 * wrapper every couple of weeks. What's the best way to do this?

Send us a plaintext diff -ru of the squid subdirectory.  That's the
easiest to read.

Thanks
Satoshi