Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:41:27 -0700
From:      admin <admin@imediaconsultants.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DISASTER

Ok, here we go.  My motherboard crapped out and I can't get in touch
with my system guy, but I somewhat know what I am doing.  I can't
replace the motherboard with the original kernel config, due to the fact
that it was a built-in SCSI ASUS motherboard and now I am replacing it
with a regular motherboard and an Adaptec 2940uw.  Do I just rename the
kernel.GENERIC to kernel temp or how do I make the system work until I
can either get someone to recompile the kernel or learn how to do it
myself.

Thanks,

Gene