Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 2010 02:52:34 +0000
From:      "b. f." <bf1783@googlemail.com>
To:        Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PDF to HTML translations

>What PDF to HTML translators, other than pdftohtml, am I likely to be
>able to find in ports?  I went looking for pdf2html, expecting to find
>that there, but no luck.

Off the top of my head:

OpenOffice
graphics/xpdf (via pdftotext -htmlmeta, simplistic)
graphics/poppler-utils (pdftohtml)

I'm guessing there are others, too.  Or maybe, you could use Adobe's
service.  From:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html

"Adobe PDF Conversion by Email Attachment
If the Adobe PDF file is on local media, such as a hard drive, CD-ROM,
or internal server, it can be submitted as a MIME attachment to an
e-mail message. All converted Adobe PDF documents will be sent back to
the sender as MIME attachments. For plain text, mail the attached PDF
to pdf2txt@adobe.com. For HTML, mail the attached PDF to
pdf2html@adobe.com."

b.